Building valuable trade and investment relationships between key Indonesian and Australian stakeholders
Vision and Mission
As a non for profit organisation, Ausmincham’s vision is to play a key and ongoing role in the maintenance and enhancement of Australian-Indonesia relations in the minerals, mining, extraction, energy, and resources sectors by highlighting the benefits of Australian Investment.
Our mission is to service its membership base with a range of professional services and opportunities in order for them to conduct a sustainable business in Indonesia.
We will achieve our mission by:
- Building valuable trade and investment relationships between key Indonesian and Australian stakeholders
- Championing commercially, socially and environmentally responsible exploration, mining, and energy usage through organisation’s entire value chains.
- Promoting the many benefits Australian investment delivers to Indonesia.
- Keeping its membership informed of current and potential opportunities and threats.
- Engage in discrete advocacy on matters of sector policy and regulatory environment with the Australian Embassy, Indonesian Associations and other international business chambers.
- Provide actionable business information to members including economic, political, regulatory insights, market trends and data through electronic bulletins, publications, keynote events, exclusive member events, and joint seminars.
- Assist members through business networking and introductions, sourcing of experienced professional, advisory and other business services, and promising access to, and use of, short term office facilities at competitive membership rates.
- Outreaching to Indonesian organisations and communities to demonstrate the benefits of hosting Ausmincham’s member’s activities including CSR, education and training, health and environment, taxes and better industry practices.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get In Touch
Got questions? We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
The Manhattan Square 3rd Fl.
Jl. Tb. Simatupang kav. 1S, 12560 Jakarta, Indonesia
P. +62 21 2904 9898
M. + 62 838 9200 7874